Hearken to a recap of the highest tales of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Each day is out there on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or by our devoted RSS feed for Overcast and different podcast gamers.
Sponsored by Direct Mail: Create and ship nice trying e-mail newsletters with Direct Mail, a straightforward to make use of e-mail advertising app for the Mac. Get began free of charge and save 10% if you join any pricing plan.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Each day are recorded each weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favourite podcast participant to ensure new episodes are delivered as quickly as they’re accessible.
Tales mentioned on this episode:
- Apple rebuffs Fb criticism, says iOS anti-tracking options are about ’standing up for our customers’
- Fb assaults Apple in full-page newspaper adverts over ad-tracking
- Apple says 81% of iPhones launched within the final 4 years are working iOS 14
- iOS 14.4 developer beta 1 now accessible for obtain
- Arms-on with new iOS iOS 14.4 beta modifications and options
Benefit from the podcast?:
Store Apple at Amazon to assist 9to5Mac Each day!
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.