This story was initially revealed and final up to date .
A bunch of Galaxy cellphone customers obtained a little bit of a head begin on the December 2020 safety patch when Samsung launched the replace two weeks forward of schedule. Whereas that replace was meant for some worldwide beta customers testing out One UI 3.0, Samsung kick-started the steady rollout of the newest patch within the US at first of the month. The primary gadget to get bumped to the December 2020 degree was Verizon’s Galaxy S20 FE, most lately adopted by the Galaxy S10 and Note10 collection on each AT&T and Verizon.
Since its launch just a few months again, Samsung’s 2020 price range flagship has been persistently receiving month-to-month safety patches, not less than on Verizon. The newest replace for the S20 FE began rolling out on Wednesday, nonetheless it doesn’t deliver something new, aside from the December patch, in keeping with the official changelog. Within the meantime, the remainder of the Galaxy S20 lineup has already began receiving Android 11-based One UI 3.0, albeit with an older safety patch, whereas the S20 FE is weirdly absent from Samsung’s rollout schedule.
Beneath is listed each Samsung cellphone within the US that has been patched to the December degree. We’ve marked the newest entries in daring to make them straightforward to identify.
Galaxy S20 collection
Galaxy S10 collection
- Galaxy S10 5G: QP1A.190711.020.G977UUCU5DTL1, 193MB, launched December 16
- Galaxy S10+: QP1A.190711.020.G975USQU4ETK3, 198MB, launched December 16
- Galaxy S10: QP1A.190711.020.G973USQU4ETK3, 199MB, launched December 16
- Galaxy S10e: QP1A.190711.020.G970USQU4ETK3, 199MB, launched December 16
Galaxy Note20 collection
- Galaxy Note20 Extremely 5G: RP1A.200720.012.N986USQU1CTL2, launched December 11
- Galaxy Note20 5G: RP1A.200720.012.N981USQU1CTL2, launched December 11
Galaxy Note10 collection
- Galaxy Note10+: QP1A.190711.020.N975USQS5DTKA, 211MB, launched December 11
- Galaxy Note10: QP1A.190711.020.N970USQS5DTKA, 210MB, launched December 11
- Verizon: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS5FTK3, launched December 10
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS5FTK2, launched December 9
Galaxy A collection
Galaxy Z Fold2
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.F916USQS1BTK4, 277MB, launched December 4
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.F900USQS4CTK1, 201MB, launched December 11
Galaxy Tab S7 5G
- Galaxy Tab S7 5G: QP1A.190711.020.T878USQS1ATK1, 221MB, launched December 4
Galaxy Tab A 8.4
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.T307USQS4BTK3, 111MB, launched December 15
You’ll be able to both patiently watch for these updates to hit your unit routinely or head to Settings > Software program Replace to examine for them manually.